OCTOBER IS FOR WINNERS

  What really challenged me last semester was me. I was my own struggle, trying to convince myself to do my assignments was quite difficult believe it or not. The lack of motivation I had, terrible. Even though I myself knew what I was doing was dangerous to my grade, I proceeded not too. I don't really know why? I'd tell myself "do your work" over and over and yet after 20 minuets nothing's change. The self lack of discipline I have within me needs to change. Then maybe I wouldn't be in the situation I am. What would I do for October to better succeed? Well I'm ashamed to say that I repeated the same thing I did last semester. I'm here trying to finish all my assignment of the past few weeks the day before grades. Not to o well, so its not what I'm going to do this October to better succeed but what i will be doing to succeed next month. First ill need to built a schedule and be organized. Then built discipline within myself and from then on turn in my assignment on its due date and at least try to turn in my work before the week ends. 

Comments

  1. Reading this helped me get to know you. I appreciate the way you write, and I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Young Goodman Brown